Friday 28 September 2012

London Collections: Mens

As you may all well know, Women's fashion week has been and gone on this side of the pond. And although I am always excited to see the new season collections for womenswear. This year most of my interest was and still is in London Collections. The first of it's own, this June past men's fashion in London took centre stage. Traditionally the men's shows have always been confided to one day at the end of women's fashion week and lacked the praise / attention / appreciation that it deserves.

However this June all that changed, launched by Prince Charles himself and headed by Dylan Jones (GQ) London Collections: Mens was introduced. A three day event filled with SS13 presentations, catwalk shows and some of the most stylish men I have ever seen! It was so much of a pleasure to be involved though I didn't get to see any shows because of it,  I do however have access to style.com so here are my favourite highlights!

Margret Howell

Jonathan Saunders

Christopher Kane

Jil Sander

Richard Nicoll

Christopher Raeburn




No comments:

Post a Comment