Friday 28 September 2012

Azealia Banks - Mermaids Ball


       


Anyone who knows me, knows that I am the biggest groupie for Azealia Banks she is my breathe the music industry has been shoveling some of the most mind numbing, dumbed down pieces of crap and labeling it music. With lyrics, song composition and visuals just being.... eugh I could go on forever (like I have befoof fresh air! Her song "1991" takes me to the happiest place, which no other musician has done in a long time. I had actually begun to give up on anything post - 2006 because lets be honestre) but let me not go of course. Azealia is a very talented young woman and I am excited to see what more she has to offer.

In fact I am actually a bit upset at the moment because I am going to miss the infamous Mermaid's Ball show, she will be hosting and playing at the sea aquarium here in London 13th October. If you haven't got a ticket get one if they are still available it will be AH - MAZING! If not, like me you can just enjoy her new visuals for her singles "Luxury" and "1991" of her EP  "Fantasea"

     

No comments:

Post a Comment