Tuesday 12 April 2011

Pac Div - Anti-Freeze



YES THEY'RE BACK!!!! I think I have to be Pac Div's biggest groupie, seriously ever since stumbling across some of their material a year and a bit ago I've been hooked on Mibbs, Be-Young and Like's west coast flow. From tracks like "Women Problems", "Whiplash", "Mayor" to "Rollin" on their sophomore mixtape "Don't Mention It" they are so different from all the crap out there right now.

To me they are that real Hip Hop and have toured with the likes's of Love Marzjoy, U-N-I, Asher Roth and The Cool Kids. You can't even begin to imagine how elated I am right now! About to finish listening to their third mixtape "mania" after a very long anticipated wait and I'm already hoping they bless the UK with their presence soon and that the Debut album "Grown Kid Syndrome" comes out soonish!

No comments:

Post a Comment